Forums » Women's Division » One more looking to join a team

Messages for One more looking to join a team

Comment Posted by Melissa May 21, 2008 05:34 AM

I know I'm a little late on the draw, but I'd love to join a team if anyone has the room.

Comment Posted by siri03 May 24, 2008 04:14 PM

Hi Melissa,

I just saw your post. We do need two more girls, so that we can have 14 full-time players on our roster. Our team is Saxx. Our first game is this Sunday, 1pm at Maple Grove Rugby Park Field 1. Probably short notice for you, but maybe you can come to our next practice/game this week. Give me a shout if you're still looking for a team.

Siri
887-4957 (cell) / 453-3983 (home) / 928-8885 (work Monday-Friday)
siri03@shaw.ca

Comment Posted by Melissa May 25, 2008 05:03 AM

Hi Siri,

That's great, count me in! I unfortunately cannot make it to today's game, but will contact you early this week to find out all of the details. Also, I will be attending Thursday's training/info session. What day does the team usually practice?

Comment Posted by siri03 May 25, 2008 01:35 PM

Hi Melissa,

If you can call me tonight/tomorrow, that would work. Our next practice is this Tuesday, 7pm. A few of us will be at the skills clinic this Thursday, but it would be good if you could come to practice on Tuesday.

Talk soon,

Siri

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com