Forums » General » Co-ed

Messages for Co-ed

Comment Posted by spider May 13, 2011 12:04 PM

Hey this is shaping up nicely.

Just one question is this in a swimming pool or on a field? Is there a difference? Man wht's with this rain?

OK so scoring is +1 if a female is involved in the scoring play correct? And we are going 2 games at a time on the "Indoor" size field right? That's 50 yards bu 30 yards with 10 yard end zones. Kick - offs from the goal line, and same rules as Indoor "touchbacks?"

That is ifa ball is kicked and goes through the end zone onthe fly or hitsfirst in the end zone and gos through trhe ball comes out to the 20 yard line, and... If the ball lands in the field of play but bounces through the end zone it comes out to the 10. rational is that the teamcoud haveplayed the ball inthe field of play, but chose to be passive. Therefroe they shouldn't receive the same benefit as the ball first hitting in the end zone or going out on the fly.

3 downs to make 10 yards
one hour games
2 females minimum on the field at all times.

Ok that was more than one question....

Comment Posted by duhard May 16, 2011 09:38 AM

5 on 5
Min 2 girls on field at all times
Girl touchdowns are worth 9pts (throwing, receiving, rushing)
Girl converts are +1 pt (i.e. 1pt to a girl is worth 2pt)
No punting for singles
Girl qb must be rushed by a girl

The kick off rules sound good to me. The scoring rules are stated above, it's not simply a +1 for girls. In case anyone is wondering where these rules came from, they play these rules in Flag Nationals (USFTL) in Orlando for Co-ed (however, it's 7 on 7 down there).

Comment Posted by spider May 16, 2011 01:59 PM

Orlando???

I love that place!
Universal Drive, the Mercado, Hooters. Disney,the airport and downtown ten minutes away. Universal 5 minutes!

We should make a team.

Comment Posted by captainwoody May 30, 2011 08:07 AM

I guess I should have refreshed my memory on these rules before I reffed. At any rate it was a fun day yesterday... everyone seemed to really be enjoying themselves.

Props to the exec for this first year of Co-ed ball.

Comment Posted by spider May 30, 2011 01:04 PM

Hey speaking of refs,

I need a couple more people to take a few assignments that are left. If you're interested send me your dates. Training available.

Comment Posted by cswanston May 31, 2011 11:13 AM

Yep- it was lots of fun with great feedback from players!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com