Forums » General » Another year....

Messages for Another year....

Comment Posted by spider Jun 30, 2011 04:31 AM

Bombers vs. Cats in Hamilton...

Wayne..........what's the exact score???????????? Well if ya went to the last Bomber home game vs. Toronto, the Bombers earned themselves yet another familiar loss!!! Sorry, but even the worst WTFL game is way more exciting than watching the Bombers....As the Legend was overheard to say......."At the end of the game with a chance to win, the Bombers complete 32 passes and still have 3rd and 2!!!!

That was the story of the night. Some people are saying they didn't want to give away their playbook......hmmm, they could give the one they used that night away.

But who's counting??? Well we were actually!!! They threw one pass over 15 yards!!!!

alas.........well at least the beer is warm, the hot dogs and popcorn stale....tradition!

Speaking of tradition, my prediction is Hamilton by 12pts. I initially was saying 21, but the Bombers can't be that bad can they?

Well yeah! Buck will be creamed by that same lousy O line they had last year, and that will be thend of the free world as we know it.....

Oh well....who are the Jets going to sign in Free Agency???

Comment Posted by captainwoody Jun 30, 2011 07:41 AM

I know you can't really go by preseason.. but man... the Bombers looked really bad in both pre-season games. I know LaPo is trying play the cards close to his chest but come on... give the fans something to be excited about.

Anyways, I predict a Bomber loss. 30-25 Hamilton. Pierce gets injured in the 4th quarter as we're mounting our comeback attempt, Joey Elliot comes in and we stall on 3rd down with < 45 seconds to play!

Comment Posted by spider Jun 30, 2011 09:21 AM

Mang you take this prediction stuff seriously! I really hope you are wrong, but really our O-line hasn'r changed much from last year or the year before when Bishop had to run for his life, so I anticipate the Buck injury also.

It's frustrating to see this area not fixed. IO guess they were lulled into a false sense of security in the no contact training camp, but man....

25 points??? more like 12. That dink and dunk offense was dead boring, and is not appropriate for an aggressive game like football.

Geez Tim Shea would see that man coverage, start salivating like mad and and send his receivers downtown....

Look for Hamilton to come out with a downtown throw right off the hop also. That old Khari .....wish he was here.

Comment Posted by captainwoody Jul 01, 2011 07:30 PM

I'm enjoying my crow. That secondary looked pretty good. Helps having the ex-montreal DC running the Bomber D. Pierce looked lost and almost got killed by that bllndside. There was also a late hit on Pierce that the refs missed. I really hope Buck is shaking off the rust... he did not look good.

Anyways a W is a W though! GO Blue

Comment Posted by spider Jul 03, 2011 07:23 AM

MMM MMM That crow never tasted sooooooooooo good! Me too. I'll share some of mine with ya....little bar b que sauce, extra pepper.........damn!

Defense was prettty good.

I thought Buck played well. dumb ass receiver's can't catch a cold. Then that poola guys gets hurt trying to catch a ball???? Hmmmm, he's a girly man! looked like a Woman's game in the Dub!!! Naw just kidding, our gals can catch!

Yea that hit on Buck was hellacious! F*#k Buck! Wake up!

still not sold on that O line.....oh well.

What's the forcast for the next one? Hot and sunny? or drab and overcast?
2-0???

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com