Forums » Suggestions » Players Master List

Messages for Players Master List

Comment Posted by mel May 22, 2006 06:35 AM

Marcus is it possible to create a master list of all players in the WTFL under the category of PLAYERS.A list of all players sorted in alphabetical order would make it so much easier to locate a certain player.Right now one must go through every team on a one by one basis to find out who is playing in the WTFL.This might also serve as an incentive for new people to join WTFL.People surfing this site might recognize a friend's/ acquaintance's name from the master roster and think about joining as well.The new PLAYERS category could fit in right under Standings.I think this enhancement would make this site even better. Any other thoughts on this ?

Comment Posted by Crawdad May 22, 2006 05:37 PM

Sounds like a great idea to me.

Comment Posted by Marcus May 22, 2006 07:11 PM

Will definitely add this, but there are a few things on the todo list that are higher priority at the momment.

Good suggestion though.

Comment Posted by Crawdad Jul 23, 2006 12:03 PM

Thought you might have added this with your updates. Any chance it is coming? No pressure just interest.

Comment Posted by marcus Jul 23, 2006 01:35 PM

Not added with this update, hopefully on the next one.

Comment Posted by JaMarcus May 18, 2007 07:55 PM

Ok so we put it on the back burner for a while, but it's there now under the menu option "Players".

Let me know what you think.

Comment Posted by mel May 19, 2007 05:37 PM

Nice work. Since we got so many players registered it takes forever to get to a name you want.Is it possible to categorize names under an alphabetical pick list ? For example if the name you want starts with the letter S you simply click on the S from the pick list and only players names beginning with S appear. A nice way to fine tune everything and would make this function much more user friendly.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com