Forums » Women's Division » New-any teams in need of another player?

Messages for New-any teams in need of another player?

Comment Posted by nblue Apr 07, 2010 07:54 AM

Hi Everyone! I was hoping to find a possible team at the clinic but I am unable to attend. So, I am wondering if any teams need an extra player for the 2010 season. I am an avid football fan and have played for fun for years. I might need a bit of a refresher on all the rules but I think I can hold my own. Looking forward to hearing from a team! :)

Comment Posted by calixtom Apr 08, 2010 05:51 AM

Hi there,

You are more than welcome to join Full Snatch!...yes, that is our team name. Our team has been around since the Women's League started.

If you are interested in joining our crew, let me know! We are planning to meet sometime soon as we can see who is interested in coming back.

Thanks,

Monnette

Comment Posted by MarsBAR Apr 14, 2010 02:56 PM

lol... boo to full snatch...

Join Girls Gone Wild:P

PS: yes the trash talk is starting..... muahahaha

Marianne

Comment Posted by wendy Apr 16, 2010 05:56 AM

HAHAHA! Looks like the boys aren't the only ones who can light up the forum! ;-)
"nblue" - we hope you and all others who post play this year. Please email women@wtfl.ca if you want a hand.

Comment Posted by marnie Apr 19, 2010 08:37 AM

I am also looking to join a team. Please let me know if anyone needs an additional player.
Marnie

Comment Posted by wendy Apr 28, 2010 11:32 AM

Thanks for the post, Marnie! Any other ladies out there looking to play football? Please feel welcome to post here so you can connect with teams seeking players.

The more Women in the WTFL, the merrier!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com