Forums » General » July 8 Bombers host Toronto

Messages for July 8 Bombers host Toronto

Comment Posted by spider Jul 03, 2011 07:38 AM

Alright Let's get this one started early. You an me Neal.

O for 2

Putzs!

Well what do ya say? Too bad Eric hasn't responded? Hey Neal ya think anyone actually reads the forum anymore? Or do ya think they just read the Putz league? ah whatever. Where's Sana?

Bombers looked good last game, so did Toronto....or wait did Hamilton and Calgary look bad?

Yea that's more like it. What happened to Kevin Glenn? Man Mr. pouty was perfect for that role. Then they put that other putz in, and he couldn' complete a pass if his life depended on it.

So the Bomber Defence will once again have to step up and shut down the improving Lemon of a QB. I think we will. And thatpunt return guy got concussed. maybe he's out?

Who got injured for us besides the poo poo guy? Man that guy stunk!!! heh heh! poo poo stinky? get it??? (Ha! ha!)

I wonder who will win this game?

Comment Posted by captainwoody Jul 08, 2011 06:16 AM

I don't think anyone but us reads the forum anymore! Oh well... I suppose it can be our exclusive messaging conduit!

Carr/Edwards injured... may not start... I heard Johnson is injured too... although if he plays, he can't be 100%... hip pointers are painful injuries.

Our D looked really good... and I'm not sold on Lemon. I think he'll have a hard time. If Bombers can contain Cory Boyd... I think we can win.

I will go out on a limb and say Bomber Victory : 25 - 22.

Comment Posted by spider Jul 09, 2011 06:17 PM

Yup just us.

Nice prediction..but who is Johnson?

Bomber D looked great.

It's gonna be Bombers and Als in the Grey Cup! Where's Eric?

Comment Posted by captainwoody Jul 11, 2011 08:02 AM

Johnson = Jovon Johnson
Double J
Number 2!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com