Forums » General » Assassins lose????

Messages for Assassins lose????

Comment Posted by spider Aug 19, 2011 12:38 PM

WTFF?????

Yo,...Arthur et "al", you know what I mean!!

Is that score entered correctly???
Shut out???? When has that ever happened???? a SHUT OUT!!!!
Why I remember when back in the day when I used to play with that once historic franchise....Mang......
Is that it for the once proud and mighty Assassins?
Well, I guess all good things must come to an end?
Congrats to the Greyhounds who are in a rebuilding year. Where's the stats? Wha happened?

Rematch Sunday at Noon..Maybe that score was a typo???? Must be...I'm bringin out my cleats!!!

Comment Posted by spider Aug 22, 2011 08:31 AM

Ah not to worry, bolstered by the prescence of the Assassin's original center, Al Pang, the Assassins scored an impressive 45-32 victory over the same Greyhounds, on Sunday at high Noon! Also present was the original Defensive signal caller Gord Lapointe, and veteran receiver Wayne "the Jet" Harmon.

Greyhounds led by Arthur Garand with 5 TD passes and Andrew Phan with 3Tds gave the Assassins a run for their money.

Following the game Panger and those old guys went on a story telling binge of sagaesque proportions....somewhat unbelieveable......banned from Marigolds, cnals, and corvettes....simply unbelieveable

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com