Forums » Free Agents » Recreation Division team (the forty browners) looking for players or to combine with another team

Messages for Recreation Division team (the forty browners) looking for players or to combine with another team

Comment Posted by Lochness Feb 19, 2009 04:07 AM

Recreation Division team (the forty browners) looking for players or to combine with another team. Please post reply with your email address if interested. Any other info you can send (experience, position preference, etc) is also much appreciated. We are losing some players from last year and need some players to fill out our team. Thanks.

Comment Posted by val Feb 19, 2009 08:37 AM

I am interested in playing this year. I prefer DB/WR, but can play rusher if need be. I have played three years, but took last year off with injury. sned any emails to eclipse_mst@hotmail.com.

Comment Posted by Tc Mar 13, 2009 03:45 PM

Im interested in playing too if you are still making a team...email me back at tccool72@hotmail.vom

Comment Posted by kokanee916 Mar 24, 2009 11:08 AM

Need players still? krisbo@ymail.com. I played one season of touch in BC, and about 14 years of league football, high school, including two seasons in Junior College in the states. I played wide out, mixed with lots of DB in highschool and I was a pretty good back up QB when I was needed. I'm 35, and I can still burn lots of the young guys.

Comment Posted by tyman Apr 01, 2009 08:31 AM

Hi:

I played a couple of years in the rival ultimate touch football league. I also played OLB in high school and have at least 20 years of recreation football. I prefer WR, but enjoy both offense and defense. I can even play QB in pinch, but my shoulder may have other ideas.

I am currently 44 years of age, but I still am in good shape as I cycle everyday.

I work two jobs(travel is involved with one of them) and have two young children so my schedule is tight. Nonetheless, with the schedule laid out well in advance I should be able to make 90% of the games.

Cheers,

Tyler

Comment Posted by SS204 Apr 02, 2009 06:08 PM

Hey if your still looking for players give me a E-mail ive got lots of experience im 22 about 6'1, I can play a variety of positions whatever you need im there. fire me a Email and we'll go from tehre kingsharda@hotmail.com

Comment Posted by nancyh Apr 04, 2009 01:17 PM

Hi,

If you are still looking I am available. I usually play defense and have been playing for 5 years now. Just moved to Wpg from the East Coast and looking for a team.

nancyh1031@shaw.ca

Thanks

Comment Posted by bbenjaminson Mar 21, 2010 04:05 PM

Hey,

Still need a couple players? My brother and I would be interested in joining a team. I played a couple years ago in the WTFL and my brother played in the Bermuda Flag Football league. We both prefer offense (I wouldn't have the first clue what to do on defense).

If you're still looking, email me at: bbenjaminson@sjsd.net

Comment Posted by Poz Mar 30, 2010 07:54 AM

Hi..
I would definately like to play....give me a shout @ 979-4189. Im 5'11, 200 lbs, quick, good hands....

thanks Derek

Comment Posted by amfmatt Apr 06, 2010 05:03 PM

Hey
just wondering if you still need an extra guy?? played high school and some UND stuff, let me know.
matt
matts.acme@gmail.com

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com